4.28.2011

Sometimes I wish it made a difference, because we knew ourselves for a while. I was hoping faith, but it became hate as the time we started to fight. I've never felt this way, but I really miss you so much. If you ever notice it, I look at you, I listen you, because you were part of my everything. Why does it hurt so bad? I thought I had you all. When the music plays, and you're not there. When I smile, and you're not joking about me. When you say funny things and I can't laugh, when I saw you standing there and we both couldn't talk, so we decided to go on.
Your song, your modes, your motions, your emotions, our jokes, our stories, everything thrown away. I wish you could share this with me, and you could understand this pain, and even thought at the bottom of my heart I think you care, I must say yes. She doesn't care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.