5.17.2012

Kill my lungs, fuck my heart, say whatever you want. Stop shaking your memories, it's harassing me. Tell me to go away, tell me I'm your fucking arctic hare.
Try to fall out there, where nothing bears. Break my mind up and share, all your twisted melodies with notes and chores you will never understand. Wenn du etwas merken würdest, sollte ich mit dir treffen, und alles wird daran fangen zu fallen.
Wo bist du? Wo kann man sagen, dass du nicht mehr hier bist? No one cares, and no one knows, how proud I was about you. Aber Stolz macht mir krank, kann ich nicht mit dir sein? Wo schläft deine Kreis? Wo sind deine Freunde, dein Preis?
Wusste ich nicht sowieso wie viele Leute man brauchte, um glücklich zu sein und etwas zu sein.
And I don't need anything else, I just need to pass away. Go everywhere else, travel to nowhere, where I was born. To sleep in the past, to appear before my existence and fall apart. And nothing else matters, nothing else is going to happen.
Wo sind deine Eltern? Wo bist du? Bist du verloren? Obwohl du das verdienst, Ich würde dir gerne helfen.
Kill my lungs, fuck my heart, because it seems for the last time that I'm doomed to be lost inside, ignored from the past, look forward and run, and stay calm. Nothing will ever get me together, I'm broke into pieces you have been hiding from the ones that care, as known as no one, nowhere. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.