1.16.2017

in this foreign place
there is foggy weather again
i've already seen all shades of gray
swimming in this colorblind waves  

it keeps burning up my brain
how people play this lousy classy game
and now you tell me you
cant keep hearing myself?????
 

less less, i want less
who do you think you are
stop, it's me now closing the door
and it's time for you to let me go


it's no good for us my friend
no
and it's no good for them

no one tells me, no one tells me to go
if i wanted to go,
I'd be already gone

only wanna declare
that i have nothing  left to say
no one who i can refer to
no one who can help no

the master of ilusion
wanna play with your confusion
let me clear your misconclusion
let me be clear

 

 

all we are is fading away



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.