1.27.2009

Everything has changed and the only one thing that I thought It would make me glad of, It made me worse. I need you, at less you. Don't worry I've seen yet, you act as if you were 13. 'Cause I thought that we'd laugh about this ):
And sometimes the only one thing that seems to be okay is a book, and the the world falls over my feet telling me what I don't.
It's hard, you know. Everytime I feel so alone, no, just right now, and I think this might save me one day, when something worse happen, I'll figure it out on my own.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.