1.27.2009

- Don't jump into their hearts, don't jump into their fancy empty dead hearts-, they said.

- But I love them, I love him, and that's a fact, and there's no coming back, no turns and no doubts, there's a chance, and I'm taking it, there's only one thing, a run away and a never come back, that's the love, that's what i've looking for, that's what I'll die for, that's what I am alive for, that's love, and I will never come back again, never. No one can make me change my decisions, because I've taken them yet. -

(Slam of the door)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.