4.02.2009

Everyone knows we're not that real as we could. We decide how we wish our lives, and I chose death. Now I'm walking next my lovely vampire and I remember my life's chronicles as much as I can, it'd should've been better than I took care of, stupid teen stuff. I've never noticed I was in love, but this is mad enough to be true, so the worst is no one's heart will ever beat enough to know, never like them, no. They could never see the sun shining like we do, they'll never have that time to know each other at all. Only a vampire can love you FOREVER, you know, I still ask myself why everytime I hear this song I feel like cry but I don't. Oh, I feel so cold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.