4.30.2009

I felt so cold
I was alone
You hold me up
But I was still alone
Inside my heart
There's a hope instead your love
How could you let it go?

She's broken inside
She's nothing but a lie
She may be loosing her mind
She makes me cry
She can't be one, oh no, no.

Everything gets clear even when it's dark
When you're with them,
you can move away all the pain
Sometimes it's late, sometimes you can't replace

If you always get mad, if you left behind, you won't know

She's messing me up
She's probably looking for grace
She won't explain
She can't hurt me again

But she does, she does
Every time I hear her voice
I'm falling apart
I'm always thinking about that.

Words won't be able to know
Pain won't be able to hurt, anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.