5.01.2009

When someone left you, when someone is gone, when you can't find a reason, when you felt so strong and now you know that you're not. You feel cold, all's done, but you never thought about it, you can't believe it at first, but it's the truth, he's not. 
I don't want to get depressed, I would like to be there. My head crushes itself to see if there're more answers than a poor fight. I am looking for the high light, going to be the mirror. Velvet place, never ending days.
I saw this coming, in a way.
I saw this coming, in a way.
Something is wrong, something is the reason of the troubles, something is wrong, someone wants revenge, of what? I don't know, but the ending is coming. My soul will fall apart, but I'm not afraid, you are the ones that should be frightened of my death.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.