5.01.2009

If something is not fine, look at the sky, you'll see something it could help to cry. If something shouldn't be like that, just left everything you've got, be a free dove, run away from all, get far from cold. 
Don't try to tell me what to do, don't try to tell me what to say, don't try to tell me anything, I'm sick of that, just kiss me, it all will be more than fine. You think that I can let you go, but what happen when you can't let the pain grow? When you're more than cold? When you find that velvet place, your never ending days? If you're sad, I'll cry for you. If you can't breathe, I'll breath for you, but if you can't stay, don't ask me to leave you again.

1 comentario:

  1. beautifull , full of pieces of your young soul .
    a veces la gente se pregunta por que no todo tiene respuesta . por que no todo es logico , pero bueno ... eso incluye parte de la magia de este mundo no?

    ResponderEliminar

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.