5.17.2009

I want to skip everything we think, because that's not necessary, even though you don't believe it. So kiss me, that's not that hard, if you knew how I wish your wandering mouth, your lips, it's like a fruit machine, but you're going to bet soon, and I need you.
 
"It's 5 o'clock in the morning, conversation got boring, you said you're going to bed soon , so I snuck off to your bedroom. And I thought I'd just wait there, 'til I heard you come up the stairs. I pretended I was sleeping, and I was hoping you would creep in, with me. You put your arm around my shoulder, it was as if the room got colder, we moved closer in together and started talking about the weather. Said tomorrow would be fun, we can watch A Place In The Sun. I didn't know where this was going, when you kissed me.And today you accidentally called me baby. Are you mine? Are you mine? 'Cause I stay here all the time, watching telly, drinking wine. Who'da known?, who'da known? When you flash up on my phone, I'd no longer feel alone. Let's just stay, let's just stay, I wanna lie in bed all day. We'll be laughing all the way, told your friends, they all know, we exist but we're taking it slow"

And all the things we are going to live, if you knew how I wish, and all the things that I can see, oh my dear, I think I deserve this, please don't make me cry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.