5.02.2009

Rain falling again, tears running on my face, pain growing everyday, don't know why. I still ask, was it needed that way on hurt?
Oh my gosh, I'll crush. Oh my gosh, I'll die. Cold again. Feel like cry.

Stop with all this, let's be clear.

You said you wouldn't hurt me again, but you do it. You know, I NEED THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING. WHY? WHY ME? WHY YOUR RIGHT-HAND? WHY? AFTER EVERYTHING I DID BECAUSE OF YOU, ALL THE PAIN I HAD GOT WHEN YOU WERE GONE? AFTER THAT, YOU STILL HURT, AND WHEN I THINK ALL COULD BE OVER, FORGET YOU, SAY GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE, FOREVER, I CAN'T. Because I still love you, omg I still love you. But I can't feel this anymore, please God, I can not.
I ain't solves, I just fall, in the deepest hole, there's no stop. When do you think this is going to end? When I finally lay falling off, and let my body crush, and give up all the suffering, and the end... of everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.