5.18.2009

In my eyes you can see I'm like floating up stream, every cloud has always a silver lining, always, I can swear you, this is the best feeling. My cheeks turn red, this is love, beautiful sound, clear sight, perfect eyes, I like seeing myself fly. The sky is red, the roses blue, the perfect smile in your face, it's just you. This romantic style getting me up, pulling they down, but I don't care anymore, It's just me and you, nothing else, nothing to say, nothing to do, we belong to each other.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.