4.28.2009

What a beautiful dream while I slept at night, oh my dear, how can I make you cry? Velvet place, never ending days, without any lace, did you feel I need some space? Breaking it myself is the perfect blame I could take, I love you little piece of grace.
Tears fall from fears when I can't have you. If you'd be mine, I kissed you, but I think you're not. So we can say I miss you so, if you don't talk, if you don't know, if you're not, if you don't. Keep in your bubble, keep in her arms, she's just a bitch without the bed, omg.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.