4.11.2009

Should I? 'Cause this is a fucking love game, where you and me are the players. I don't want to loose you, but this was a game, was it?  If I decide to go, will you fall apart? This is all because of your stupid teen stuff about sex and kissing boys, but don't you know? I'm full of that and fer sure I'm going to win. If you always showed yourself like a toy, why should it be my fault? If you died of blood, if you got cold, if you don't, why'd I have to cry for? I love you, but everything gets clear when all the people know the truth, and told you were the stupid little girl that was hurting herself. When you realize, when you get this, when you discover this was real, you'll do that nervous giggle, you'll catch cold, your head probably will start getting fucking hard and your pain'll be worst than anything. When you feel that, when you read this, call me, 'cause I'm having such a big trouble.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.