1.31.2010

I've been saying I won't fall this time, and look at me now. I just dream behind enemy lines. I'm so tired right now, I must sleep now, but just dream behind enemy lines. I've been saying I won't fall this time and look at me now. Stop this connection, stop think that we might be onto something, and deal with it! Seeing you here is not coincidental. Wow yeah!

All I ever wanted was you lasting forever, and now something changes, I'm full of you. I've been saying, I won't fall this time! Look at me now! Look at me now!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.