1.07.2010

Never say never if you are lost in your mind. Mediterranean fruit fly, when am I going to cry? Belief & relief. Every little thing, blink of an eye, in my arms you're going to die. Because if all I wanted was you, what would be worse? Could I fall you to the beginning? Of course not even bleeding. Yep, hate definitely just the same as love is. And if all I wanted then was you to kiss, actually have to say I only wanted you to kill, and if you were that lucky as you were, and I was that good as I've always been, if forgiving you was something I did, all I really wanted was you to die, alone as the little crying kid that you've ever been.
Don't worry babe, if in any nearly future I'm seeing your caller ID, I'll "had lost my mind so bad" to answer it, so blueberry pie, guess I'm saying good-bye. Oh! Little man, please, stop with your lies, if you really want to have fun, stop hurting stupid girls and go fuck your mum.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.