9.16.2008

A Guitarrist's Chronicles

Is there anything else than love? Because it seems that it isn't enough for me either.
And I try and I try, but it's still the same, it's still being not real.
And what's next ? I wanna try.

I need someone who makes me happy, who makes me feel safe. 
Someone who cares about me.
You are watching me breathing.

.

y verdaderamente estoy mal, porque sè que lo ùnico que me hace feliz no es real, y cuando tratò de imaginar, me quedo dormida, es donde entonces mi conciencia no piensa, y cuando despierto caigo devuelta.
pero el punto es, porque estoy necesitada? porque tan necesitada de eso? serà que mi vida no es la que querìa? no lo sè, aùn no. cuanto màs tendre que esperar? tampoco se.
talvez es extraño entrar a mi fotolog y ver esto en castellano, ya que siempre escribo en inglès, pero serà que està vez necesito que alguien lo entienda, que alguien me quiera tratar de arreglar, porque me doy cuenta de que sola no puedo, no puedo. y lo peor es que despuès de algo, lo que viene me cae peor, y así. cada vez las heridas son màs grandes, cada vez tardan màs en curarse, y yo ya no puedo, no, no quiero. de verdad siento que estoy perdida, sin rumbo, sin vida. eso es, mi vida es solo una mentira. no tengo vida, alguien que me ayude a construirla? oh ya es tarde?

make me feel like we never knew each other at all. cuz im living with the hopes of meeting you. but they are disappearing more each day. such as death. because im dying more each day for you, and that's not enough. that's not for laugh. you are impossible, i know. the people call me sick because i'm always behind you looking what the hell are you doing, what's new about you. but it is not because i'm mad, or something like that. no, that's just because i care about you, you. you are the only reason i live. i know it's sad. I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, and it never gave a damn about me. trouble is my only friend, and he's back again. i'm getting mad, now it's. i don't know what to do, i don't know how to do, i don't know where to go. each day it's harder to me, it's harder to decide, it's late to believe, it's late to imagine. it's time to cry, it's time to hate myself. but, if today it's time to cry, then should be late to. and, then what's next? someone who knows? oh, wait something is entering my mind. it's late to cry, so it's time to live again, and go through all the pain that is going to come?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.