9.16.2008

Venom Books

I don't understand why life hits me, and never nothing is okay. If it's not, it's another. I can't believe this, do I diserve this?
And it's this time, when I'm sad, I always take it out on you, when really this has nothing to do with love. And now, with what can I take this out, if this time it's love the thing that's getting me sad?
Because perfect men are only in Films or Books, and who says "NO", please come on and prove it.
Again I fall in my dreams and fantasies, why? It'd be simply I am so stupid in this kind of things. And on the top of that it's worse every time, now there's nothing I can reach one day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.