9.16.2008

Just Fairytales

The tears are falling from my eyes, yeah, this time are falling from my eyes. What the fuck am i saying? Always they fall from my eyes, you never cry, never cry. Why only me? Why? Your birthday is coming. I'd wish be there.
There's no invitation for me, is there?. You don't want me to be there, okay. It's okay. Always' okay. But it will be okay, when you need me and I won't be there, okay? OKAY? NO, IT IS NOT OKAY. NOW YOU SEE? CAN YOU SEE? CANT YOU SEE MY TEARS? TELL ME, 'CAUSE I CAN CRY HARDER IF YOU DON'T SEE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO.
I am sick of that, sorry. I am in the real world yet and, I see. You didn't mean to offend me. But it hurts, you know? It hurts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.