9.29.2008

I love it, I have to run away from it, I hate it, I need It.

How could I forget how this feels? Is so special. Like breathing clean air in space, there's no words to explain this. Like when you're solving a mistery, or crashing one. My chest, it hurts. My heart, it hurts. Like lying on a cloud. Like love, like being in. Crying because of happiness, living a romance, kissing. This feels like him. Sad as it seems. Dancing and running on the grass, riding a horse, like a smile, it feels so right, so wrong. Nothing compares to it. Just like the most sad smile, or the funniest tear, as strange as it is. Impossible as it just seems.
Something I can't stop consume, but that's consuming me. Is not a drug, is a feeling.
As perfect as life, as wrong as a sphere.
That's not what you think, because it's involving you too, like it does with myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Creative Commons License
Soulmates Without Souls Blog by Lara Nevada is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://facebook.com/lara.nevada.